Chandlery Assistant Needed
A job opportunity has risen within our company for an experienced/knowledgeable retail person with a passion for boating.
The ideal candidate should be a fast learner who is self-motivated and enthusiastic with an eye for detail. We are looking for a strong and firm character that can contribute toward the growth of our busy chandlery. You will be customer facing, so a genuine and positive customer service focused attitude is essential.
- Have experience in the retail trade / stock controlling
- A sound knowledge of marine products
- Must be computer literate and a good telephone manner
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self motivated
- An ability to function as a team player
- A knowledge of ICR till systems (preferred but not essential)
- Yachting and/or sailing experience would be a great asset
Richardson’s is a busy and successful family run business with our core values at the heart of all operations. We run a fast-paced boatyard carrying out repairs, refits, engineering, haul outs, along with other services. Our well-equipped chandlery means we are a ‘one-stop- shop’ for all things boating.
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are offering this position as either 1 x full-time or 2 x part-time.
Think this could be the position for you? Please send your CV to email@example.com, alternatively call us on (01983) 821095 to ask for an application form.